1. Protecting Your Privacy
– We don’t share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
– Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
2. Data We Collect and How We Use It
– We collect your email address for the purposes of authenticating accounts, resetting passwords, and sending out notices about changes in BrokenBorderPatrol.com policies and services.
– If you send messages that are deemed threatening in any way via email, U.S. mail, or any other medium we may elect to publish the message in special section. Published threats may contain any associated contact information including your your email address, full name, phone number, and postal address. This may apply to un-constructive rantings in some cases if they of an obnoxious, obscene, or otherwise notable in nature.
Data Collected By Others
– This site may feature advertising from third parties. View their privacy policies to learn more. Those sites collect data in accordance with their policies primarily for the purpose of analyzing ad and/or site performance.
This site may employ the use of Google AdWords code to track conversions from time to time.